Solar Panel Fire Safety - Webinar
When: October 29th, Time 10.00 AM CET
The webinar will cover:
- Statistics – what is the risk of a solar panel system fire?
- Energy, electricity and heat
- Solar panel installations and components
- Causes of solar panel system fires
- How can we measure solar panel fire risks?
- How can we mitigate risks?
- Audience Q&A
Walmart has sued technology leader Tesla over several solar photovoltaic installation fires. Malfunctioning solar panels were hence blamed for fires in at least seven Walmart stores.
News like these attract great attention in a times when climate change and renewable energy is at everyones mind. In this webinar we will take a look at what installers, technicians, asset managers and others in the solar PV industry can do, to actually test and manage solar panel fire risks effectively.