- Owners of emazys products have access to email support. Please click here to send us your questions.
- To get feedback on test results, it is required that you use our cloud service. Please go to our cloud service to register as a user, and upload your data from the Z200 PV Analyzer.
Please note that all service (RMA) and technical operations are handled at our factory site, in collaboration with our Electronic Manufacturing Service:
Micro Technic A/S
Att. emazys Q&A
- For technical issues related to emazys test equipment, please use the contact form. Kindly note the serial number of your equipment and have this information available when reaching out for technical service.
- If you must return your equipment to Denmark for repair, you will be notified via email with a ticket number and return shipping instructions. Shipping equipment to emazys for repair, and the return shipping cost once repairs are complete, is paid for by customer.
- Once arriving at our repair facility (Micro Technic) the equipment will be evaluated by a technician, and we will provide feedback in terms of in-warranty or out of warranty repair. We will then provide a quote for the repair cost.
- For products returned for warranty service, the owner of the equipment shall pay for shipping charges to send the product to the repair center, and emazys shall pay for shipping charges to return the product to the owner. However, the owner shall pay all shipping charges, duties, and taxes for products returned to the repair facility from a country outside of Denmark where such fees apply.