Contact sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +45 2061 4870
- Z200 PV Analyzer
- RRC2054 Li-ion smart battery
- RRC2054 Battery charger
- Ideal tone pickup
- PV testing leads, MC4 – banana
- PV testing lead alligator clip – banana (GND)
- PV testing leads, banana – banana
- 2 x combiner box test probes and detachable alligator clips
- Tablet computer not included
The PV Analyzer Z200 is a portable and battery powered instrument used to detect and locate faults in strings of series connected photovoltaic modules. The instrument is connected to the string terminals e.g. at the string inverter or combiner box and also to the ground reference for the PV installation.
Once connected and activated, it will perform impedance spectroscopy between any two of the three connected terminals, as well as measure the terminal voltages and currents flowing under various DC loads introduced by the instrument. By combining the results from these various measurements using the on-board computer, critical faults in the system can be defined and positioned.
- EN 61010-1:2010.
- EN 61010-031:2002.
- EN 61326-1:2013.
- EN 61326-2-2:2013.
- 2006/95/EC, Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
- 2004/108/EC, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
- 2011/65/EU, Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- 2012/19/EU, Waste equipment (WEEE).
- 2006/66/EC, Batteries and accumulators (Battery).
|Inputs:||PV+, PV- and GND. Shrouded banana 4 mm sockets (1 kV CAT III, 24A)|
|0-1000 V DC|
0-15 A DC
|Impedance measurements:||100 Hz – 100 kHz|
|Ground isolation measurement:||0 – 40 M Ω|
|Frequency accuracy:||+/- 2 %|
|Frequency drift with temperature (0 – 35 Celsius):||<0.1|
|Testing conditions:||irradiation > 100 W/m2|
|Control:||WiFi (operated via instrument homepage accessed with web browser)|
Standard Li-ion Smart Battery Pack RRC2054
(8 hours continuous operation).
|Dimensions:||335x289x155(mm) (HPRC 2300 case)|
- PV string voltage Voc
- PV string current Isc
- Voltage polarity
- PV system isolation resistance Riso
- PV string series resistance Rs
- PV string impedance curves (overall degradation check)
- Position of ground (Riso) faults in PV strings
- Position of disconnect in PV strings
- Tone generator and acoustic pickup for cable tracing
- Module bypass diode check (open or short diode)
- Module shunting resistance (PID and degradation check)
- Module voltage check
- Position of ground (Riso) faults in PV strings – monitoring mode
- State machine algorithm to help the user analyse fault scenarios
- Build in PDF and .CSV report generator
- Operate over WiFi using any device and WEB browser